In accordance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, dated 11th of July, of the Law of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LISSEC) we present the following information:
Corporate Name: Kerunet Relationship Management, SL
Address: Calle Humanes, 27 – 28944 Fuenlabrada (Madrid)
Phone: (+34) 911 124 697
Registration data in the Mercantile Register of Madrid, Volume 25064, Folio 13, Section 8, Page M-451340.
- By completing the registration or contact form, sending an email, or making a telephone call, your personal data will become the responsibility of the company whose information is provided in section Legal Information.
- This data will be used to respond to your application or enquiry as quickly as possible, so that we can offer you our services or advertise our products and to send you commercial information by email, as you have freely provided your details in the knowledge of this purpose. For other purposes related to the services we offer or the development of our activities, you can request further information through our contact address.
- You can withdraw your consent to receive any commercial communication or exercise your rights to access, amendment, suppress, oppose, limit and transfer personal data by providing a copy of an identification document in: Calle Humanes, 27 – 28944 Fuenlabrada (Madrid) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can find more information on your rights or on making a complaint to the competent controlling authority en la Agencia Española de Protección de Datos http://www.agpd.es – C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid (901 100 099 – 912 663 517).
Limitation of Liability
- Kerunet provides a corporate website to advertise its products and services and to facilitate client contact. The information on the website is provided in good faith as correct, but we reserve the right to modify it without previous notification for the purpose of updating, correcting errors and any other information in the interests of our company or our clients. In order to contract products or services from the company, the provision of estimates and contracts shall be duly carried out, particularly the contract conditions published on our webpage.
- The company shall not be responsible for any possible computer damage to the user whilst visiting our website, it being understood that this cannot be attributed to the company.
- Neither will the company be responsible for the content of websites managed by third parties that are linked from the website. Additionally, the aforementioned links do not imply the existence of any type of relationship between Kerunet and the third parties.
- All the content of this website, including text, diagrams, illustrations, graphics, photographs, images, videos, music, code, the actual website design and any other creation, is the property of Kerunet or their respective owners through the corresponding licence, authorisation or patent rights and they are protected by the legislation for Intellectual and Industrial Property.
- In no event the publishing of this website will constitute withdrawal, transfer or licencing of the rights that Kerunet holds over the contents of the above.
- Any use of the contents of the website is prohibited, including modification, copying, reproduction, transmission, etc. without previous written authorisation from the company.